Friday 27 April 2007

Hotel Reservations for you...

I believe everyone loves to go vacation as long as financially allowed us to do so. Some people like to go traveling by joining tour. For me, I would prefer to go for ‘backpacker’ tour which means you planned the whole tour yourself. I usually plan my vacation when I discovered that they’re some promotions on the hotel or flight ticket fare.

While I was doing the survey on my upcoming trip for my honeymoon, I’ve discovered this website – Hotel Reservations which offering a great deals not only for the hotel fare but more than that like hotel, motel & resorts. It even features as an one-stop travel portal for traveler by other services like vacation rental, vacation package, transport arrangements (i.e. flight & car).

So, what is Vacation Rental? It’s a service that offering an accommodation which different from the hotel. Hotel offered a room fare per person while for vacation rental, the room offered at a fix rate which allows a maximum number of persons. Both types of room also equipped with self-catering facilities like refrigerator, microwave etc.

As for the Vacation Packages, it is so flexible that you can choose on difference types of packages like flight + hotel+ car; flight + hotel; hotel + car or only flight & car. By just clicking at Hotel Reservation, you will be able to plan your trip to worldwide destination … Asia, Europe, United State etc. You can even save up to 70% off and get the $100 rebate against their guarantee low prices. Can you believe that??

So, start to plan you vacation today by just click on Hotel Reservations or call to 1.800.447.4157 (USA & Canada), 00.800.1276.3549 (Europe) or (1) 817.333.5105 (Worldwide) to make your reservation. In order to serve you better, they have 24hours Customer Care and secure credit card payment to avoid from any misused.

No comments: