Wednesday 19 December 2007

Virus attacked again...

I read the blog of Hui Sia the other day about the virus attached on her MSN and caused the software automatically chit-chatting among the contacts. And today, when I switched on my PC, the same thing happened on my MSN. It appeared with the chatting box replying the message among my contact lists. After a while, the PC hanged and I’m failed to open my worksheet anymore. Within a second, the antivirus popped up with the message box telling me that my PC has attacked by a virus named “Trojan”. Damn it!! This is already the second time within a month where my PC attacked by virus via MSN. Guess I shall not switch on my MSN anymore to prevent from virus attack again.

So, if you happen to receive any weird file sent by me, just ignore it. As I’m hardly sending any attachment via MSN but email.

No comments: