Tuesday 11 March 2008

Finally...

Finally, I’ve made my mind in tendering my resignation to the management. Initially, to work or not to work is a big decision to make. With our current financial condition, it is not encourage at all for the resignation and being a SAHM. Somehow, the big question of who to take care of baby Xandria really daunted me. Instead of paying a sum of money to babysitter, I shall give myself a trial no matter how, right?

About my resignation, I feel pretty funny as I was asking to leave the company as early as I can. Well, I know the reason behind it as the boss is freaking cowardice person. He’s worrying that I will uncork the business information to others party. I got surprised when I noticed some of colleagues are trying to hide some information from while discussion. I wondered why he has such thinking when my purpose of resignation was to taking care of little Xandria. Isn’t he has think too much??

Perhaps, this is called humanity. When you treated one with no kindness, spontaneously you will feel like being betrayed when he/she left the company. It was my very first time encounter to this…

So, if you are one of the bosses, do treat your workers with your kindness and you won’t have to worry if he/she will betray you whenever they left the company.

1 comment:

Bob Goh said...

I am glad you did 8-)