Tuesday 4 March 2008

Work or no work....

Yesterday was a damn busy day for me. In fact, everyday is a busy day for me since the day I’ve been transferred to current position. I had to travel almost everyday and it’s to Singapore some more. It is tiring… and in addition, if you are not familiar with Singapore route, it even oppressed in driving.

Probably because of the heavy workloads I had and no maid is helping in house works, I’m getting tense with my life… I wish to tender my resignation and be a full time mommy. Everyday, I only had a few hours sleep due to night feeding for baby Xandria in the midst of night. While on daytime, I’ll have to rush-up my works and traveling here and there non-stop.

These two days, I can feel the remonstrative of my body by having some kind of dizziness the moment I wake up from bed or sitting. It’s a bad sign I know… and I had no other choices except to resign from my current job. Do I really need to do so?

1 comment:

Bob Goh said...

Hmm..tough choice isn't it between career and family?

Just to share with you, I remember Master Jing Kong said something like this “身为母亲的人,如果忽略了家庭为自己的事业打拚,倒不如让儿女有一个温暖的家,让他们在你细心照顾及健全的环境成长,学习,成就。自己下一代的成功才是自己的成功及希望”。8-)