Saturday 20 December 2008

As on 20 December...

As like every year end, I am so looking forward to the celebration of Christmas. I love the warm and interesting decoration of Christmas tree, I’m longing for a Christmas gift from hubby, I wish to tell my Xandria about the Christmas tales. So many things I wish to do for this coming Christmas. Yet, I did nothing as far.

Today marked the ‘fullmoon’ of baby Xavier. No special celebration but a simple dinner with close relatives at home. This little boy is too young to feel the happiness of everyone in the family but his little sister, Xandria seems to be the happiest person during the dinner. I’m so glad to look at her happy face…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Xavier~ Happy Belated Full Moon~~!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated 1 month old to baby Xavier!