Sunday 27 May 2007

Hotel accommodation at RM100…

Guys and gals..... I’ve got a good news to you all.

If anyone of you are looking for a low and cheap hotel accommodation at the hotel within Malaysia, please do not hesitate to contact me by email to me your required hotel and date. I got an offer for RM100 for the following hotel rooms. Of course, the amount charged excluded for breakfast and all booking shall be made on WEEK DAY and TWO weeks in advance.

Swiss-Inn Sungai Petani, Kedah
Hotel Helang, Kedah
Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Swiss-Inn Kuala Lumpur
Paradise Lagoon Holiday Apartment, Negeri Sembilan
Swiss-Garden Resort & Spa Kuantan
Villa Dahlia, Cameron Highlands
Swiss-Garden Resort & Spa Damai Laut
Swiss-Court Holiday Apartments
Awana Kijal Golf & Beach Resorts, Terengganu

Note: Apartment rate are charge based on the room per apartment.
Eg: 2 rooms apartment will charge as RM100X2=RM200 per apartment per night

School holiday is coming and i believe most of the parent do plan for a trip for their little one...So, let me know if you guys are interested....

You can visit to this website for hotel details...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah.. how come so worth it?
Special contact for u?

Ok.. I know who to look for if I want to book hotel. :P

Debbie Y said...

Hahaha...just let me know if you need to!!!