Friday 11 May 2007

I love PayPerPost

I got to know about PayPerPost was few months ago. My friend has becoming a professional blogger ever since she has signed up with PPP and so kin to earn the monies by writing post. After so many times of her pursuing about the advantages of PPP, I have finally completed my registration two weeks ago.

Among the others paid post ad and PPP, I found PayPerPost is the strongest paid post ad as it offers more tasks that are dedicated for posties at differences requirements. I am not an IT expert and sometimes, I just feel so lost with the requirements of task, I tried to figure out with my friend and there, I got to learn.

As for now, I do enjoy blogging as I able to share my experiences with others blogger due to this consumer generated advertising as well as to get pay by blogging. With PPP, I know I will be able to earn a static income soon …

It will happen to you if you sign up with PPP now.

No comments: