Tuesday 29 May 2007

Miss Universe 2007

When I switched on the TV for news (Singapore channel) and heard that 20 years old, Miss Japan has won the pageant of Miss Universe 2007 which held at Mexico City on 27 May 2007. Well, congratulation to Miss Riyo Mori for winning the pageant ……And for the first time at Miss Universe. However, I feel so funny when the statements given by the news that Japanese no longer born with small eyes, short arms or legs after winning the pageant at Miss Universe. Hahaha….

Anyhow, I personally feel that Ms Japan deserved for the crown as she did present herself very well during the competition. At the same time of watching the Miss Universe show, I don't know why but hubs keep commenting about Miss Tanzania who is black and bald has ended up in the Top 10 list. I guess he just can't see the beauty of Tanzania women. Hahahha.........

No comments: