Saturday 26 May 2007

Paypal oh Paypal...

Recently, I’ve been bothering by the Paypal about their system failure in accepting payment from sponsored ads. Although the amount of USD11.80 is just a small amount but it’s worth for Ringgit Malaysia after converted.

In addition, the due date for the payment acceptance is almost due and I yet to receive any good news from Paypal until this morning, when i read the blog of Hui Sia that the glitch has been solved. Thanks for posting that....and I’ve accepted the payment happily!!

2 comments:

Hoon by TPH said...

Ya..happy ending for us Malaysian bloggers.

Now I am waiting to withdraw my money from VMI card

How do you withdraw money from your Paypal ? Debbie

Debbie Y said...

Ohh, most probably will buy a debit card for the withdrwal. At this moment, my figure is too low for me to withdraw now.