Wednesday 27 June 2007

Air Sterilizer for me…

Hubs and I have been suffered with sensitive nose since we moved to this rented house. I believe it has caused by the humidity air and poor air circulation within the room. The worst thing is, I found a small bug attached on the wall and the bug seems to come back few days after I cleaned up. No matter how hard I tried, it just imperishable till I found it could be caused by the humidity air. Thus, I bought an AIR STERILIZER which recommended by my friend. The air sterilizer has featured to clean the air of room within 600sqf by emiting 3 million of negative ions per second.

It is worth to purchase now as they do provides you with 14 days money back guaranteed. I’ve tested it for two days and the result seems to be positive. I hope it will help as both hubs and I really need a fresh air to breathe!

No comments: