Saturday 16 June 2007

Buying house in JB???

An old friend of mine was asking me a surprising question last night about buying a house in JB. I was so surprising and curious why he would suddenly ask me this. For me, my answer will definitely ‘No’. It is not worth to own a house in JB if you only plan to stay here for few years. Otherwise, it is fine to do so.

Hubs has a cousin sister who bought a single storey house in JB two years ago and she realized that the price of the house has dropped 10% of her purchased price after the completion date. Can you imagine that?? I believe this kind of depreciation hardly happened to KL real-estate.

So my dear friend, it is not worth to own a property in JB since you only stay here for a very short period. My suggestion to you is instead of buying, why don’t’ you go for renting??

No comments: