Wednesday 6 June 2007

Capella University

My sister in-law is in her final year of secondary school now. So she will be joining the university or college by next year. Somehow, she still not decided either to continue her studies at university or college and which program to choose for. Hubs told me that she always likes to search information online. Since then, I suggest that she go for online education like Capella University and explained to her how the online education functioned.

Basically, Capella University is an accredited online education university and has released its latest online education podcast that features a conversation or interview with Capella students, faculty and staff who share the experience of online education. I believe Capella University is the best choice for my sister in-law.

No comments: