Friday 1 June 2007

Life without Internet...

It was heavy rain last night and probably the lightning has caused the office's streamyx line out of service. Hubs tried to figure out what caused it and even tried to fix it but failed. In fact, he told me it should be the problem of the streamyx and not our server. Aiyhhh.... In that case, we have no choice but to wait until TM Net to fix it back.

For the whole afternoon, I’ve been so lost. My mind keep thinking of how much I've lost for not able to grab offer from ads company. Life without internet really makes me feel suckss!! I can’t online, I can’t read blogs and most important is I CAN’T BLOG FOR MONIES. Guess I’ve become a ‘blogger ghost’ like what my others friend used to call wchpeng (she never stop blogging although she was having contraction before her labour). Hahhaha....

No comments: