Wednesday 6 June 2007

Taiwan Mochi vs Japan Mochi

I believe most of you guys know what this is. I just don’t know why whoever travels to Taiwan will buy this product as a souvenir (It's a souvenir from Stew's uncle). Yeah yeah… it is called ‘Mochi’ and we called it as ‘Mua zhi’ in Hokkien. Well, it doesn’t taste so bad but somehow, I just don’t like this favour compare to others like red bean, green tea (it taste good with green tea).

In fact, the 'Mochi' reminds me about my trip to Japan whereby I attended the ‘homestay’ program organized by Japanese Language Society of Malaysia (JLSM). I got the chance to experience the making of ‘Mochi’ and you know what, it’s really fun. I missed my fellow classmates, I missed my Japanese host, and I missed JAPAN as well.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

hew...can i know where can i get this mochi in taiwan?? hehe