Saturday 14 July 2007

A Good Rest...

Did I ever tell you guys that I love massage?? Yeahh…I love massage and I do enjoy myself with treatment like foot reflexology, SPA.

I used to make appointment with an ‘Urut Lady’ which recommended my a friend when I’m back to KL. As usual, I asked hubs to send me to the place of ‘Urut Lady’ at Ampang, Since the treatment will take about two hours, so hubs decided to bring along my laptop and enjoyed his lonely ‘private hour’ by online at Coffee Bean. In fact, it was his first time to go online at places like Coffee Bean as we know everyone own streamyx connection at home or office. So why trouble yourself by going online outside where you will need to request password in order to access to the connection, right? Somehow, I know some people do enjoy doing so as they love the atmosphere at café.

No comments: