Thursday 19 July 2007

If I have $1 Million...

I’ve been tagged by my friend wchpeng again. Well…another interesting tag! What will I do if I owned $1,000,000.00 cash on hand?? I never thought about it but who knows, the Lucky Star strike on me one day and I’ll be millionaire. Hmm… really have to plan on how to spend the money.

$250,000 – Investment (money make money)
$250,000 – Keep in my saving and earn for interest
$100,000 – A brand new car
$150,000 – A nice view double-storey house
$200,000 – Debts Settlement
$50,000 – A luxury trip with my family

Oppphss...I got no one to pass the tag to! Sorry ya!!


***************************************************
Instructions :
**Start Copy**

Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………………

Requirements: continue above sentences

Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

What They Do With Their $1 Million
1. SYH will spend for Family.
2. Chooi Peng will spend on new car, new home and a shopping trip
3. Debbie will spend for investment and saving

No comments: