Sunday 15 July 2007

Orlando Vacation Rental Villas

Going to Disneyland has been a dream for me since i was kid. The first cartoon I ever know was that cutie Mickey Mouse. Then, followed by the fairy tales story character, Snow White as well as others cartoon like Donald Duck. Thus, I always plan to go to Disneyland in Tokyo, Disney world in Orlando, and the latest launched of Disneyland in Hong Kong.

However, due to my current financial status, traveling to there will cost more than RM10K. The accommodation, transportation and expenses to oversea are so much higher due to different of currency. Luckily that I found this website of Orlando vacation rental villas. It provides so many useful info like travel guides especially on accommodation. I can even get a cheaper accommodation from the website and plan my vacation to Disneyland Orland with a low budget now.

No comments: