Tuesday 31 July 2007

Setting up A new BLOG...

After being a blogger for more than a year, I have finally decided to create my own domain for blogging. However, it is not an easy job for an IT dummy like me to do so. If you would ask me to design my blog page, it’s killing me as I can’t even understand what ‘html’for? Where to insert the code and etc… Thus, I need more guidance and helps from those professional blogger and friends who are so expert in IT. I am in the process of creating my new blog and hopefully my hebetude will not cause any frustration or irritation to you (if I happen to you seek guidance from you). Hahaha……

3 comments:

LHS said...

don't worry, you always can get helped from those who are expert in IT field.

Lead Generation said...

Interesting blog. Keep updating with the good stuff

Lead Generation said...

Interesting blog. Keep updating with the good stuff