Wednesday 8 August 2007

My First Payment...

After struggled along the target of earning extra-income from paid post, here comes the ‘harvest’ time. I’ve finally cashed out my monies (about USD450) from Paypal account for the first time. Not much but the amount is enough for me to settle mom’s expenses on medical therapies, maid employment fees and etc. Although it is a small amount, somehow it helps to cope with emergency circumstances like this. I hope the program of ‘paid-post’ can be last long so that I can earn my extra-income.

Recently, I’ve been loosing quite a lot of offers from the ads company. Sometimes, it’s due to my inability to complete the task on time. Too tired, I guess…. However, PPP seems to be having NO opps for PR0 at all. Even the opps popping out, it’s in grey and red colour which I’m not qualified. I’ve been waiting and waiting day after days and yet I still not manage to grab ONE.

Sighhh….my earning for extra-income is getting less now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog. I am sure you will regain your HIGH earning soon. Just hand on there.

I have added you to my favourite.

Keep up the good work.