Tuesday 14 August 2007

Preparing myself ...

As the date draw close, the movement of little one seems to be even active and vigorous. She kicks, punches, or even having her ‘rock n rolls’ dances every hour. And my excitement toward arrival of little ‘life’ is getting strong as well.

I cannot wake up from bed every morning; I also cannot stand or walk for a long time. Sitting in front of my work station for a long period tires me and caused my backache serious as well. I blame it for not taking good care after I had accidently fell down due to slippery floor few years back.

My appetite has been getting so well nowadays. I started to eat a lot and almost every hourly. Hopefully, my good appetite can put more weight to the little one as well…

1 comment:

Leena said...

you're gettin there, hunny. hang on. rest well.