Thursday 15 November 2007

Honeymoon to Paris?

During my pregnancy, hubs promised to bring me for our honeymoon the next year and destination to be decided by me. Now then, I’m still doubt in deciding which country to visit to as we are not going to bring along baby Xandria. Some friends suggested that we go Maldives since both of us love beaches very much. Some were telling me that Europe tour is the best as we enjoy the romantic moment at Paris, France.

As I search through the information on the internet, it will be the best choice if I travel to France since I can get cheaper and nice hotels from a website. In addition, it’s hassle free in getting the reservation done at either france hotels or paris hotel. I feel it is so simple and convenience to me. These hotels are easily accessible and with a nice view of Paris night scene. I can imagine how romantic it will be...

No comments: