Saturday 17 November 2007

Pleasant holiday to Australia

The other day, I met my friend on the MSN. She has been staying in Australia for more than 5 years. And now, she is inviting me and my family to attending her coming wedding party on February 2008. I was so happy to have her invitation as I can travel to Australia finally.

I started to search through the cheap hotels around the famous place like Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise and Adelaide. Gold Coast is mainly for beaches, shopping, theme parks etc. The hotels in gold coast are fascinating with the seaside view and I just love it very much. As for Surfer Paradise in Queensland, the hotels in surfers paradise also very nice and you will be very much enjoyable if you love beach surfer. Lastly, it is the hotels in adelaide. They are variety types of serviced apartment available to rent as more and more visitor prefer to rent it in order to stay for long period.

Hmm… with the cheaper hotels offers by CheaperThanHotels, I am sure I can have a pleasant holiday soon.

No comments: