Thursday 3 January 2008

Great Football tickets...

Recently, my cousin sister always complaint to me that her son has been spending so much in buying expensive ticket for just football games. As long as they is a football game held in town, he will never miss it out. Guess he must be already addicted to the footballs.

So coincidence I found the website of Ticket Now where they usually promoting the football games tickets at cheapest rate. Currently, they are offering the super bowl tickets which is going to be held at University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ for the coming February 3, 2008. It’s the hottest games in town and I’m sure my nephew will never going to miss out this excitement games.

I shall recommend this site to my nephew so that he will able to get discounted ticket for his next order.

No comments: