Monday 7 January 2008

Great shopping day...

It has been long time that I never been to Singapore for shopping. In fact, hubs is the one who always mumbling whenever I plan to shop in Singapore. Somehow, he did not show any averse comportment this time. So, we were going to Vivo City with his aunt and cousins on Sunday.

You know what, I just love to shop there. All branded and non-branded shops are able to be found there. Most importantly, it is so convenience to find parking bays and also not as crowded as like our MV or Sg Wang Plaza. In addition, I’ve been observing the mall if there is any nursery or diaper room for baby. Yes, this is what most mommy concerned if bringing a baby out to shopping mall.

Okay, so what have I bought? I found the GAP has discount up to 50% on all items except for the new arrival item. There were so many people grabbing the ‘on sales’ items and of course, I did the same too. I bought a few pieces of rompers and a jacket for baby Xandria. Indeed I wanted to buy the latest collection, but it seems yet to be available in Asia store.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. so, where is mine? i remember you said you will grab some for me!! hehe, dont tell me your have forgot about me!!

Debbie Y said...

ehh...i think it's not your choice le! i found most of them are made in CHina and Phillipine leh!!!

kokwah said...

wah this lady really is okane mochi ne.. i wan GAP also, where is mine la? hahaa..

Anonymous said...

well, from what i heard, most Gaps are from that country.

poor chooi peng, next time i buy for you ok. :)

Anonymous said...

with the exchange rate still cheap eh?

Debbie Y said...

kok wah - not okane mochii ne!! i hardly buy her clothes leh.
Miche - yaya...if compared to the price in Malaysia GAP.