Saturday 23 February 2008

Malaysian Election 2008

This morning when I stepped in to office, the colleagues were discussing about the election matter. It seems that they are pretty excited for that. I wondered why have such reaction toward election. It was just an election after all and I didn’t even foresee the impact of it as well.

As long as I can enjoy my life, it doesn’t matter who has won the votes. Somehow, I was tremendously wrong about my earlier thought. The purpose of election is to provide a chance to civilian in voting the right political parties who represent us, the civilian in striving for our right. A good leader can lead the country grows and vise versa…

Just like what Lilian said: ‘So, what’s Politics and the future of Malaysia ? The past is over but the future is in our hands.’ Register today and vote for yourself.

YOU DESERVE THE RIGHT…

No comments: