Thursday 13 March 2008

I feel grateful...

Finally, I can let down my resentment toward the treatment of that freaking boss. I received a call from the Director of company yesterday and apologized for the way the company treated me. He even asks me to join back the company after I’ve settled down my baby the next month by increasing my paid. I feel very much grateful for his action. At least, I know my effort was been appreciated although I’m leaving the company.

To accept the offer or not, it is still a doubt for me. If I would have to work with this Director, I will have no worry at all. Somehow, that freaking boss is still the boss at that plant and I have no idea what will he done to me during my tenure if I accepted the offer. In addition, I just noticed I supposed to entitle for commission for my existing position where neither the FM nor the freaking boss telling me. Can you imagine that? Even my entitlement also been forfeited.

No comments: