Tuesday 11 March 2008

What a damnable company...

Ever since I’ve tendered my resignation, I seems like freaking ‘alien’ in the company. I’ve been prohibited to go around the factory, to have further discussion on my pending works. Apparently, the boss is trying to tell me not to involve anything as long as its business related. Funny?

This morning, I got pissed of when the FM told me to leave the company earlier. Initially, I was agreed to work till end of month and the next moment, I’ve been informed if I would like to leave by mid of month instead. Fine, since they have prohibited me even in settling my pending works, no point for me to come to office and doing nothing. This morning, the FM came to me again and asking me to leave tomorrow if I would like to.

Come on, am I really had that impact to the company? If I really want to uncork the company information, I don’t need to wait till the moment I tendered my resignation. I shall do it earlier instead.

What a stupid boss he is? I really got pissed of with it. Damn it….

2 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

wah... how come this company so bad in their attitude? but there are so many 'damnable' company like this around, you should be glad to leave when finally their true colors revealed... not worth working with such people. Wishing for your better future!

Anonymous said...

This is called true color. There are just too many "chinaman" companies in Malaysia!