Monday 30 June 2008

Letter to Dr Baker...

Once upon a time, they was a little girl who saw an advertisement of cake on TV. So, this is her reaction ....
Few minutes after the ads, when her mommy called her... this is the face expression she shown to her mommy...

In order to get her cheerful face back, so her mommy wrote a letter to Dr Baker, the CEO of Malaysian Institute of Baking on the free baking workshop.

Dear Dr Baker,

I am writing this letter to you because my little ‘sunshine’ has been in the down mood lately. Probably she is hoping to have a yummy cake for coming birthday. Instead of buying one, I hope I can bake one for her...
Does her smiling face cheer up your day? I hope it does… So, please consider me for the FREE Bakery Workshop.

Looking forward to receive your favourable reply soon.


Thanks & regards,
Lousy Mommy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is cute. I too have blogged and hope to be selected. Cross fingers we get selected.

angelinemiss said...

awww...
this post is soooo cute~
have fun at the workshop :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

aahhh..so cute!!! sure melt the CEO's heart :D

allthingspurple said...

Awww... I would hate to dissapoint the little bub !!! Looking forward to your post on the baking sessions !!