Monday 7 July 2008

Bakery Workshop @ MIB

Guess I’m the last who blog about the MIB workshop which held last Saturday. Sorry as I was really busy with my little girl. So, how was the workshop??

Well, the workshop was very much beneficiary. We’ve been taught with the secret of baking by Dr Baker. He is kind of humorous guy. He explained to us the function of each recipe in baking; he shared his baking experience with us and other baking info.

Here are some photos to share with…

Dr Baker and his secret of baking...

(Bottom: my sis and her creation...:P)

Not only about baking, I also met up with other bloggers who has selected for the workshop as well.

(the lengzai in the center was Michael of AMBP......)

After all, everyone has a great time there and thanks to Michael for his efforts in organising this for us bloggers...

3 comments:

Tammy said...

OOHHH share share ur pics! e-mail me ah? tammylci@gmail.com


i been waitin for ur post loh, ur daughter must be very happy to eat the cake u baked! did u go home n try to bake? bcoz... i can't remember most of the things T_T due to the rushing..

Debbie Y said...

ok... will email to you later ya!!!

Tammy said...

hey debbie let's meet up with the bloggers again on 24th July?

more info at my blog

http://plusizekitten.blogspot.com/2008/07/x-files-i-want-to-believe.html