Wednesday 27 August 2008

Easy Car Loan

The National Day is around the corner and daddy has been planning and searching for a nice place to bring little Xandria for an outing. Initially, we planned to go to places for an natural explorer but it probably takes up more than 1-2 hour drive which I don’t think little Xandria will have a comfortable ride with my existing car.

Since the launching of Honda CRV, I’ve been nagging daddy to change my existing car to a bigger car where we can enjoy a comfortable ride during a long distance trip. Somehow, my request always been rejected due to recent market condition. Daddy is right, it’s not worth to pay high interest loan from our local leasing company. Unlike Carsure.com who provide online car finance services at low loan interest.

Probably we should try to Get Car Loans Online in order to get my dream car.

No comments: