Thursday 22 January 2009

Quality Photo from EOE

Oh mind…time really flied. One more day to go and I shall able to see my two little sweetheart. You know what, staying apart with the love one is hard and what’s more is your children. Due to work, I had no choice but to put them under my mom’s care. Yeah, we do not have many choices in life.

As for now, I only got to see them from the photo album printed from EOE online. Well, I should thank EOE for their excellent services provided. Within 3 working days, I received the photo. What impressed me was, the quality of the photo are so clear and perfect. Without needed to step out the house, you still able to print out good quality of photo. Isn’t it great??

1 comment:

allthingspurple said...

Hi Debbie, Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. True, one don't have much choices in life. For the longest time, I had to leave Kimberly with my in laws too, and used to cry buckets each monday morning when I had to leave her for the week. But things will get better soon and you'll have them by your side as life gets more established. Have a great CNY !!!