Monday 16 March 2009

iPhone, not meant for me...


The first day when Apple launched its very own mobile phone and named it as iphone, everyone is crazily queue up at the doorstep of the shop. Some even waited one day earlier just to ‘buy’ the gadget and it is neither free nor cheap too. I'm also one of those who used to fancy about it.

Yeah, the Apple had been choosing a right timing for launching the iphone. The market condition wasn’t in the worst and everybody is affordable to spend few hundred bucks just for the little gadget. Somewhat, I don’t think Maxis did the good planning for the iphone launching in M’sia at this moment. How many of us, the normal earning group affordable to spend more than RM100 for monthly usage? Even if your bill is bearable by the company, I’m sure the boss will ask you to minimize on the usage too. What’s more you need to pay thousand plus to own a gadget.

Well, maybe they are many richie out there who affordable but definitely not for me. Or I have someone who so generous enough to gift one to me. Sighh….dreaming again!!!


No comments: