Thursday 30 July 2009

Cheap Hotel Accommodation Offer

Since the arrival of Gen-X, I've not been traveling so often and the Time Share that I've signed up (with Swiss Garden) few years ago has becoming so worthless. As seem they are almost nearly to expiry date, I hereby would like to offer to any of the frequent travel a lower rate as follows:

Hotel: Any of Swiss Garden Hotel (Click HERE)
Room Type: Standard room w/o Breakfast (Breakfast can be arranged with additional cost)
Rate offer:
RM60.00/room/night

P/s: Booking made shall base on the room availability on the respective hotel

Whoever interested, do drop your email add on the comment or send email to debbie_ykf@yahoo.com

Btw, this is not a paid post ya....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my friend told me u offer such a good rate for hotel. i js nid to inform u my check-in / out date? 3D2N = 120? can be 100?