Friday 5 November 2010

CPF for investment

I always have the thought on how good is Singapore government is. The citizens are well protected by their government with well planning and welfare too. Simply on the women right in having 3 months of maternity got me impressed. Not to talk about their senior citizens. Lately, I was told those employees are allowed to use portion of their CPF for any investment. Somehow, the return of the said investment would have to deposit within the CPF account. Doesn’t it sound so great?

I’m thinking if it is for me, i would use the sum of money for gold bullion investment that guaranteed on good return. How i wish i am a Singaporean now...........

1 comment:

LittleLamb said...

I'm sure u know that we can withdraw our EPF for unit trust and stock trading right ;p