Wednesday 23 May 2012

Beatician to be?

I was being told that profession like pediatrics, beautician got pretty much of good earning. Non of parent would never go for pediatric if one child hit with illness. Non of any women not going for facial just to keep herself good, at least on the outlook.

Is it a waste that I never had the thought of studying cosmetology or beautician at young age? Just like the skin doctor I went, a basic charge on consultation cost a lot and not to mention on the commission earned on the medication. Goshh… I should be contacting Regency Beauty if I’m still qualify for the course.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

No comments: