Saturday 19 May 2012

Deb can cook #1

Cooking never is my interest since young. Especially the after done process that always tired me a lot. Seriously, I don’t like it. Somehow, I still need to cook… for my family despite I don’t know how to cook. Thanks to the IT that enable I search around the world on the recipe.

Here are my latest try…with some modification based on what ingredients lays in my fridge.

                                                           Fish Paste Egg Roll
                                                   Recipe from: Let's get Wokking

                                                             Roasted Cauliflower
                                                       Recipe from: Simply Recipes

                                                        Steamed Prawn with Garlic
                                                      Recipe from: Noob Cook Recipes


No comments: