Tuesday 15 August 2006

Bad news...

My boss just informed me that our company will be shifted to a new office which located somewhere at Kota Damansara or Dataran Prima by end of this year. Reason given was heavy traffic at Kepong. By moving to new office, it will be more convinience for her to travel from her house to office (She stayed at Tropicana). No more jam, no more husle & busle road.

But to me, that was pretty BAD news. It so far away from my house!!! In addition, LDP is famous with bad traffic especially early in the morning & evening. I've been travelled using LDP for more than 4 years & i know how bad it is.

OMG, I can imagine life after shifted to new office. No more wake-up at 7.30am, no more lunch at home, no more extra money can be save up. I even need to spend on the toll & parking fees as well. Shiitttt..........

No comments: