Wednesday 4 October 2006

Tioman Island - Day 3

When the time i woke up already 0730. Well, it's the last day of our trip at Tioman Island and therefore, darling & I was so lazy to wake up early. We had our breakfast at about 0815 while others still having a sweet dream on their bed.

After the breakfast, we went to the beach for a morning walk as well as for sea-shell picking & photo shooting. Darling planned to go for kayaking with the colleagues but unfortunately, there all were still sleeping. Ends up with no activity on our last day at Tioman Island.
At 1130, we were checked-out from the resort. While everybody is waiting for the ferry, a 'Luck Draw' section was held and again, darling failed to draw anything, not even a cash voucher. Most of the pricey gifts were drawn by foreign labours.

What a lucky life in Malaysia!!!

We arrived at Mersing port was around 1330. Our travel agent stopped the bus at a shop for us to buy some native like dried salted-fish, jelly fish cracker, dried 'sotong' etc. I din't buy anything at all as I don't like that smell of those native. Therefore, darling & I went to a restaurant for our lunch. What a poor thing! No more food was available for us. Nothing else we can do but to wait till we've back to Johor. So, I took my lunch & dinner together on that day at Secret Recipe, Jusco Tebrau City and it was already 1730. Pity me!!!

No comments: