Friday 6 October 2006

Wedding Date

It was not an easy job to have a good & prosperity date for my wedding ever since i had agreed with his proposal. Why?? Good question! It all because of wrong timing - so coincident that it was the month of ‘Ghost’ according to lunar calendar. Oh my god….. that was really killing me as i personally don’t really believe in this. However, the mother (my future MIL) claimed to do so only after the two ‘ghost’ months. By then, only able to get a good & prosperity date to us (bride & groom). What can i do then? My darling & i had no choice but to wait after two months just to get the date. What a ridiculous thing……

Only til today, i had finally got the date - 29.09.2007 is going to be most memorable day to both of us & also a big changes in my life!

Well, i know….. it is still long way to go….

No comments: