Wednesday 1 November 2006

Am I ready?

I do enjoying on blog reading. It happened when I've discovered a blog that posted by a young gal about her failing marriage life. I'm impressed for her strength, her guts in starting a new life by marrying her current husband. I know how it feel....it is tough, much more tougher for someone who got hurt before.

I read thru some of her blogs about life of being a women. 'Unexpected Pregnancy', 'Preventing Abortion', 'About Motherhood' etc. Her practical advice evoked me..... am i ready? Ready for my new life? Ready for being a wife, a mother? These thoughts keep annoyanced me recently.

It is time for me to think about it seriously & I don't wish to repeat the same mistake as i did 8 yrs ago. It was really, really killing me & I've suffered from that (trustworthy of man) till now. However, I knew that was a negative thought. I shouldn't give up hope on Stew. Perhap Stew was a gift from god as a compensation for what i lost..... (I always, do believe in God & Equity) Yes, I've lost something most presciously in my life which i tremendously felt so regretted.

Since I've accepted his proposal, I should be ready for it. Okay, I am ready now! Wish me then...

No comments: