Friday 17 November 2006

Blog Break...

I've been really busy with my office works recently. And that's i have no choice but to work til 7-8pm, almost everyday. From morning 8am til around 8pm really caused me exhausted.

The Company Secretary is leaving soon & she is handing over all company documentations to me. I am kinda worried & depressed about my incapability in handling all legal matters especially at this critical period (Yes, I made a mistake earlier that caused quite serious issued to the company). Drafting letter to the authorities, appointment arrangement for boss, filing, responsible for admin & etc are the jobs that never ends at the ends of the day. Works is piling up.... i really need more time to concentrate on my works now.

So, I'll be on short blog break and see you all again if i'll have 'a little bit of ' free time to update my blog!!!

No comments: