Friday 24 November 2006

A surprising call...

Got a call from Stew yesterday telling me a good news (to him) while i was so busy in picking up works from the Company Secretary (it was her last day of working). As tomorrow will be our BOD & AC Meeting, lots of pending matters need to be done within the day. And Stew's good news was asking me to join his company. He sounds like wanted me to quit my job without giving a month notice. I feel kinda funny of his action...

I can feel how excited Stew was about this offer & i know the reason of why. It alway not an easy matter for a loving couple to live apart from each other. I do miss him all the time & I know he miss me too. It's a life path that you need to choose on...to have a good future or to stay together for an ordinary life?

I supposed it is a good chance for both of us coz no matter how, i'll have to move to Johor after married. It just a matter of time. By working at the same company, we manage see each other almost everyday. The worst is, arguments about the work will definitely happen between us as Stew & I always have different point of views in most circumstances. This is what i ever concerned.

Life is always full of dilemma!!! Consequences of every action/decision making will make a big chances in life...

No comments: