Thursday 21 December 2006

Consequences of heavy rain

It has been raining ever since I arrived at Johor last Sunday. Never thought it would rain continuely for a few days & caused the flood at major town in Johor. As I read thru the newspaper this morning, serious traffic problem at every route toward town really caused irritation to everyone in Johor. I felt so sympathy for the victims who suffered from this nature disaster.

Sis called me and asked about my condition at Johor this morning. Thanks god , I am in the zone that free from the flood...However, Stew & I hardly go out for dinner to the restaurants located far from where we are staying now. As to avoid from the bad traffic during this raining season.

Hopefully, everything will be better soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckily u r safe.

Debbie Y said...

sounds like u do wish tat im also one of the victim woo...