Sunday 24 December 2006

Souvenir from Disneyland, Tokyo

The Mickey couple (Minnie as well) is my most favourite cartoon character @ Disney. And therefore, my best friend bought me some cutie Mickey toys & accessories for my souvenir from Disneyland, Tokyo during her recent visit to Japan.

She bought me a pair of handphone accessories with Mickey & Minnie and also a cute Christmas card with Kitty Cat. The most surprising gift was a pair of Mickey & Minnie in wedding costume with holding frame (I can put my photo on it). OMG, I can’t believe that she really bought that for me…… (as told by her earlier, that she couldn’t find the Mickey in wedding theme). Although it’s for my birthday gift & not my wedding gift, yet I was so happy.

Thanks for the souvenir, CP & Kowa for the birthday gift!!!


No comments: