Saturday 30 December 2006

Welcome 2007!!!

Two more days before year 2007. What is your new year resolution then? I guess my new year resolution shall be based on what I've done for the year 2006. So, what have done for the whole year of 2006?? Let's retrospect on life at year 2006!!!

1st Half - Life was in a downcast due to bad rumous about me & someone who I thought I can trust has betrayed me. Henceforth, I learned from that inccident. Nobody can be trusted except yourself. 经一事,长一智. However, I accepted it as challenge of life.

2nd Half- Stew & I really gone thru hard time at the first half of year 2006. After think twice, decided to step into another level of life by agreeing his proposal. I started to prepare myself for the wedding, for the role as a wife, as a mother. I really hope i can cope with the changes soon.

Hmmm....so, I guess my new year resolution should be... to own a 'home' for myself!!

Wishing you all a very 'HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007'.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on ur upcoming wedding in 8 months time. It will be a wonderful experience :-)

Debbie Y said...

Thanks, julian! I do hope it will be the most memorable to me.