Tuesday 9 January 2007

Cheap Fare with Lousy Service

i've been informed by a friend that Airasia is now offering 1,000,000 free seats for member, to assort their slogan of 'NOW EVERYONE CAN FLY'.

Happy New Year!To start off 2007 with a big bang we are giving away 1, 000,000 FREE SEATS to over 70 routes across Asia! Destinations include Bali, Jakarta, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Macau, Hanoi and many more.

Since it is free, Stew and I planned to go Bangkok (for praying) again. However, when I realised that the seat is no longer free which I will have to pay for airport tax, admission fees and fuel charges with total of RM245 per pax, I decided to turn off my plan. Can you imagine that???RM245 for only those stupid charges???? I am really pissed off with that amount.

Isn't it 'free'???When talk about FREE, everyone will definitely think of no monies shall be inccurred, rite? However, Airasia still need you to spend monies on the ticket by paying so called airport tax, admission fees & fuel charges. What a ridiculous.......!!!

Airasia, trust no more.......!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free air FARE only. They will tell you airport tax is not their call and fuel surcharge is to cover their expensive jet fuel and admin charges is ridiculous because everything is self service what, why got admin charge.

You can read about my post on the online booking which screwed up and until now havent reply my complaint yet.

Debbie Y said...

i agreed with you, julian!