Monday 5 March 2007

Update from JB...

Ever since I came to JB, I've been so unwell. Poor working environment & living place really make my life suckss.......!! Guess I've been too pamper all this while till unable to be independent.I missed mom, i missed everyone in KL very much. Sometimes, i just wish I can go back.

Working at JB is harder and even tougher. Its not an easy job as what I thought earlier. For the past few months, I've been working til 8-9pm for almost everyday. Tired, tired, tired..... I'm so stress because of work, can't really sleep well at nite. I dunno how long will it be but if it keep on like that, my body sure be out of health............

One more weeks to my wedding day. Frends are asking about my feeling being brides soon and to be frankly, I dun really have that kind excitement feeling at all. What I felt was just busy and tired. I wish the wedding can be completed ASAP... as I really need to concentrate on my work soon.

No comments: