Wednesday 25 April 2007

Another Pay to Blog...SMORTY

I believed for those who read my blog notice that I've started to blog about a product or service. Yess.......I've joined the get paid blogging recently, which mean blog for money. Hahaha.....

SMOTRY, another blog advertising company that connected advertiser and blogger like me. What you need to do is to accept the given task and provide your opinion or comment about the advertiser's products or services on you blog and you will be paid for blogging about it. Of course, your most valuable opinion or comment must be according to the requirements of advertiser whereas advertise on blogs enable the advertiser to boost their search engine rankings as well as to increase their website traffic thru the links from thousand of blogs. Isn't it easy??

You can blog and earn extra money at the same time.... so why not joining it now???? So, do make sure you have paypal account before signing up for it. Else, you wiil get nothing at the end of the day........

1 comment:

LHS said...

welcome to making money online world! haha..

BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog..and thanks for your concern too..i am so touched..