Tuesday 24 April 2007

What life suppose to be??

Sometimes I feel lost, so helpless in life....

I need to stop for a while to catch my breathe, to let my body rest at least for a while. I guess my body just too tired to bear anymore stress.....

Life isn't go as planned. I started to question myself if this is not the way of life, what's more life suppose to be??? What else I can give for my life, for my child?? I don't know...and yet to find the answer for myself. Stew always think he has given me the best....however, the best things he has given me was not the one I desired. I need a simple family with simple life. I don't expect to live in luxury. However, sis told me that my so called 'simple life' wasn't as simple as it.

If i can have one wish, i hope i can be more stronger in deciding my life. Perhaps, that's the way fate play tricks on me.

1 comment:

chooi peng said...

agreed to ur sis, and u think too much...