Tuesday 8 May 2007

BUG, The Horrible Movie

I am a person who loves to watch movie specially those horrible movie like ‘The exorcist’, ‘Hollow Man’ etc. Sometimes, I even enjoyed watching the movie alone in the cinema. Bought a package of ‘popcorn’ with a drink and enjoy myself with the movie. Now, Lionsgate Films is proudly present another latest horrible movie, bug movie starring by Ashley Judd, Harry Connick Jr, Michael Shannon and director by William Friedkin, the same director of ‘The Exorcist’ movie.


When I first saw the poster of this horrible movie, I was as excited as it is coming soon to the cinema on 25 May 2007. As you can find on the poster, the design was so horrible with the actress Ashley Judd’s scary and horror face. While the most attracted my attention was the portraits of the actress with the bug shape body…. Not only that, I like the slogan of the movie as well, 'First they send the drone, then they find their queen' making me so curious want to know how the whole diseases being spread and how the diseases can be stopped or cured.

To what I know that the story of the bug movie is basically about the diseases that can be spread. People who get infected will be suffered from the symptoms. I can’t wait to find out what are the remedies that human can do with the disease.

If you like to watch the ‘The Exorcist’, then you probably can’t miss out this great movie. Go to the movie trailer and you will get the excitement of the movie!!!


No comments: